The satisfaction of our customers is our top priority.
We always provide our services so that they comply with the agreements with our customers and our internally defined standards.
We take the requests and suggestions of our customers, suppliers and staff into account in order to continuously improve our services, to turn satisfied customers into delighted customers and to gain new customers and businesses.
We reduce unnecessary costs in order to work more cost-efficiently, more effectively and more quickly.
In our activities, we always seek the best available and economically appropriate solution.
We see occupational safety, health and environmental protection as a challenge and opportunity to minimise risks to our company and staff and to preserve the basic needs of our society in the long term. We observe environmental legislation.
- Increasing customer satisfaction by:
- cutting turnaround times
- reducing the number of complaints
- improving the company key figures of sales and income
- expanding our range of services
- preventing occupational accidents and work-related illnesses
- using environmentally-friendly working practices (waste avoidance, water and energy conservation)
This will boost the market position of the SCHMALZ+SCHÖN Logistics Group and create the basis for the further development of our Company.
Our company policy includes the quality and environmental policy.
The following companies in the SCHMALZ+SCHÖN Logistics Group are authorised as Regulated Agents (RegB) and are managed in the EU database of regulated agents and known consignors
- SCHMALZ+SCHÖN Air&Sea GmbH
- SABLE Air&Sea Transport International GmbH
- TEfra Travel Logistics GmbH
- SCHMALZ+SCHÖN Logistics GmbH Region Stuttgart
All AEO and TÜV certifications for the SCHMALZ+SCHÖN Logistics Group are available under “Downloads”.